- 3+ years of product management experience.
- Ability to transform complex problems across complex systems into a simple, well-designed user experience.
- Ability to deal with both UX/UI.
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams as a Product Manager.
- Strong experience in technical aspects of building software products.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience in high-load & cybersecurity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Solve real user problems.
- Define the strategy for product development and manage the roadmap to deliver new features.
- Determine priorities of features as they are defined and re-evaluate on an ongoing basis throughout development.
- Write clear and concise user stories, prioritizing development items to align with the product roadmap.
- Manage requirements to ensure features delivery as expected.
- Support software engineers with the implementation tasks — requirements clarification and validation.
- Assist the QA team with creating and supporting the test case specifications according to the defined requirements.
- Monitor product performance and proactively identify opportunities for product improvements.
- Identify risks, issues, and problems and escalate as appropriate, proposing mitigation plans to overcome obstacles.
- Сompetitive compensation.
- Challenging work in an international company.
- 40-hours working week with a flexible working schedule.
- Annual paid vacations (20 working days) and paid sick leave.
- Medical insurance.
- Fruit days.
- Convenient location in the city center.
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth.