- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps/Systems Engineer.
- Strong understanding of Kubernetes Objects and Configuration Files.
- Good experience with Kubernetes related environment which includes Helm, Hashicorp Vault, Nexus repository manager etc.
- Strong level of expertise with Docker.
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines based on the Groovy.
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python).
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience with VMWare.
- Experience with monitoring systems such as Zabbix, Prometheus.
- Experience with logging systems such as syslog, Graylog.
- Experience with web servers such as nginx.
- Database administration skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define and follow the release process including related best practices.
- Define and create build, deploy and release pipelines.
- Work on release automation (Continuous Deployment).
- Work on build automation (Continuous Integration).
- Ability to propose your own ideas and be responsible for their implementation.
- Participation in the development of a worldwide distributed system.
- Сompetitive compensation.
- Challenging work in an international company.
- 40-hours working week with flexible working hours.
- Annual paid vacations (20 working days) and paid sick leave.
- Medical insurance.
- Fruit days.
- Convenient location in the city centre.
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth.