- 3+ years of Java server-side development experience.
- Understanding of algorithms & data structures.
- Understanding of distributed systems & networking.
- Understanding RDBMS & NoSQL tradeoffs.
- Understanding of product delivery process, CI & CD.
- Hands-on experience with Spring Framework.
- Be communicative and act as a team player.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Cassandra, Kafka, Spring Cloud, Docker, Jenkins, Gradle.
- Feeling comfortable within the SCRUM process.
- Curiosity to best engineering practices, desire to suggest, experiment and invent.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Tight cooperation with the product and development teams.
- Implementing product features & platform services.
- Microservices architecture with Kafka-based communication.
- High-load event processing with a potential of ML introduction.
- Ability to influence product delivery on all stages and scopes.
- Сompetitive compensation.
- Challenging work in an international company.
- 40-hours working week with flexible working hours.
- Annual paid vacations (20 working days) and paid sick leave.
- Convenient location in the city center.
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth.