- At least 1 year with Go.
- At least 4 years of development (C, C++, C#, Java, Python, Ruby, PHP etc).
- Experience with SOA/microservices.
- Experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL or fork) and NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB, ClickHouse etc).
- Understanding network, TCP/IP, HTTP.
- Desire to write SOLID code and cover it with tests.
- Desire to self-development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Brainstorm with product managers to design new features.
- Design and develop scalable, performant and reliable applications.
- Participate in code reviews, teaching and learning from other engineers.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Designing distributed systems.
- gRPC, Swagger.
- Web Sockets, TCP sockets.
- CI/CD and DevOps skills.
- Rancher, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Project “from scratch”.
- Mentoring from Go experts.
- Сompetitive compensation.
- Challenging work in an international company.
- 40-hours working week with flexible working hours.
- Annual paid vacations (20 working days) and paid sick leave.
- Convenient location in the city center.
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth.